Hands of Hope Resource Center provides free and confidential services to residents of Morrison County and Todd County affected by crime and abuse. A staff member or trained volunteer can be reached at any time of the day via our 24hour crisis line.
320-632-4878 or 888-454-4878 (Morrison County)
800-682-4547 (Todd County)
These services are also available:
- Emergency short term (up to 5 days) housing
- Coordination of long term housing with shelters
- Safety Planning
- Assistance filing Orders for Protection (OFP)
- Assistance filing Harassment Restraining Orders (HRO)
- Support during emergency room visits and related medical procedures
- Ongoing support counseling and support groups
- Support during law enforcement interviews, criminal investigations and court proceedings
- Communication with prosecutors to track court cases, hearings and other court proceedings for clients
- Notification of offender release and accessing VINE (Victim Notification Everyday) and Minnesota Choice
- Assistance with enrollment in the SAFE AT HOME program, which is is designed to help people who fear for their safety maintain a confidential address. Many times program participants are survivors of domestic violence, sexual assault, stalking or people with professional safety concerns.
- Legal assistance referrals to legal aid and private attorneys If you have faced financial losses as a result of crime or abuse, our staff can assist clients complete the necessary forms to receive financial assistance through:
*Reparations is a government funded program specifically for crime victims.
*Restitution is a court ordered monetary reimbursement from the offender.
*Emergency Funds Our agency has secured private donations and grants to specifically assist clients facing crisis and financial barriers to maintain or attain financial independence from abusers.
(Click here to view our Data Privacy and Client Rights Form.)